oldblue
올드블루 (oldblue)   |   20190514

태초의 바다와 하늘을 그리워하며...
'올드블루 (oldblue)' 싱글 앨범 [oldblue]

안녕하세요 '올드블루 (oldblue)'입니다.
oldblue란 Original Blue, 태초의 하늘과 바다의 색을 말합니다. 이 음악을 들으시는 동안 여러분은 거침없이 넓고 깨끗한 하늘과 바다를 느낄 수 있었으면 좋겠습니다. 그리고 새로운 시작에 행복해하셨으면 좋겠습니다.

1. (oldblue로 향한) 첫 항해
넓은 바다로 첫 항해입니다. 우리는 꿈을 가지고 있습니다. 거친 물결을 가르며 우리는 출발합니다. 사람들은 기대에 부풀어 노래를 부르고, 돌고래도 기러기도 여러분을 안내해줍니다. 태양이 비추는 저 먼 곳을 향해 우리는 출발합니다.

2. (oldblue에서의) 힘든 여정
항해를 하다 보면 날씨가 흐릴 때도 비가 올 때도 천둥과 폭우가 쏟아질 때도 있습니다. 그럴 때면 가슴이 먹먹할 정도로 아련한 추억을 회상하고 그리워하면서 항해에 대한 후회와 슬픔, 외로움을 느끼기도 합니다. 포기하는 배들도 보이면서 지쳐갑니다.

3. (oldblue위의) 다시 도전
언제나 태양은 떠오릅니다. 항상 기쁘고 즐겁지만은 않을 겁니다. 슬픈 추억도 간직하면서 우리는 새로운 꿈을 향해 나아갑니다. 속도를 내어봅니다. 파도가 칩니다. 우리는 그 거친 파도를 가르며 앞으로 나아갑니다. 

나의 사랑하는 가족 호진, 현서, 주환이에게 이 음악을 바칩니다.

[Credit]
Composed by oldblue, 박승도
Mastering by 박승도
Album designed by 서지원

Hi there, This is oldblue.
oldblue means Original Blue, It refers to the color of the sky and sea of the beginning. While listening to this music, I would like you to feel the wide, clean sky and the sea without any interruption. And I hope you are happy with the new beginning.

1. Voyage to the oldblue
It is the first voyage to the open sea. We have dreams. We start with the rough water. People swell at expectations and dolphins and geese will guide you. We are heading towards the far side where the sun shines.

2. Tiring journey though the oldblue
When sailing, there are times when the weather is cloudy, and when it rains, thunderstorms and heavy rains pour out. At that time, we recollect the memories of the past time and miss the ground, and feel regret, sadness and loneliness about the voyage.

3. Retrial on the oldblue
The sun always comes up. I'm not always happy and fun. Holding sad memories, we are moving toward a new dream. Try to speed it up. The waves hit. We go forward with the rough waves.

I dedicate this music to my beloved family Hojin, Hyunseo, and Juhwan.

01 첫 항해
02 힘든 여정
03 다시 도전

• <
  • >
  • top Button