진도아리랑
바르티 (Varty)   |   20180122

'바르티 (Varty)' [진도아리랑]

2018년은 2월 9일 개막인 평창동계올림픽과 6월 14일 개막인 러시아 월드컵으로 벌써부터 그 열기가 뜨겁다. '바르티'의 진도아리랑은 대한민국을 응원하고,

대한민국을 더욱 알리는데 조금이나마 보탬이 되고자 제작된 앨범이다.

아리랑은 한국의 대표적인 민요이다.

일반 민중의 공동 노력으로 창조되고, 전해 내려오면서 누구라도 새로운 사설을 지어부를 수 있는 특징이 있다. 그런 활동을 통해 아리랑의 지역적,역사적,장르적 변주는 계속 늘어나고 문화적 다양성은 더욱 풍성해졌다. '아리랑'이라는 제목으로 전승되는 민요는 약 60여종, 3600여 곡에 이르는 것으로 추정한다고 한다. 이번에 '바르티'의 진도아리랑이 새롭게 추가되었다.

아리랑 중에서 특히 대한민국 고유의 한과 애절함이 크게 다가오는, 한이 서린 아리랑이 바로 진도아리랑이다. 함께한 소리꾼 '양혜원'은 한국예술종합학교의 우수하고 뛰어난 학생이다. '바르티'는 그녀와의 작업 내내 감탄을 금치 못했으며, 앞으로의 행보가 너무나 기대된다고 말하였다.

소리꾼 '양혜원'과 함께 하면서 '바르티'의 사설이 추가되고, '바르티' 고유의 일렉트로닉 사운드가 함께 어우러져 새롭다. 그 동안 전해 내려오는 진도아리랑이 한이 서려있었다면, '바르티'의 진도아리랑은 한을 토해내는 느낌이다.

대한민국 고유의 한이 서린 새로운 음악이 만들어졌다.

짧다면 짧고 길다면 긴 '바르티'의 삶과, 그 삶에서 그가 느낀 대한민국이 함께 어우러져있으며, 2002년 한일월드컵과 붉게 물든 거리에서 그가 느꼈던 감동도 담아보려 노력했다. 그 때의 감동 이상이 함께 하길 기원하며, 2018년, '바르티'와 '양혜원'이 함께한 응원의 풍악이 울려 퍼진다.

[Credit]

Produced by 바르티

Song by 양혜원

Composed by 바르티,민요

Lyrics by 바르티,민요

Arranged by 바르티

Keyboard by 바르티

Recorded by 바르티 스튜디오

Mixing & Mastering by 바르티 스튜디오

Cover Art by 바르티 스튜디오

M/V made by 바르티 스튜디오

[Credit]

Produced by 바르티

Song by 양혜원

Composed by 바르티,민요

Lyrics by 바르티,민요

Arranged by 바르티

Keyboard by 바르티

Recorded by 바르티 스튜디오

Mixing & Mastering by 바르티 스튜디오

Cover Art by 바르티 스튜디오

M/V made by 바르티 스튜디오

[Special Thanks]

항상 응원해주는 사랑하는 아내,

오래오래 건강하실 부모님&장모님&장인어르신,

예쁜 내 동생,

MFK(신사) 백경민&오규상 선생님,

연남공방 우승호 형님,

김은성 기타리스트,

한영번역도움 소현,

페이지 팔로워 분들, 인친님들,

미처 다 적지 못한 응원해주신 감사한 모든 분들,

언제나 힘을주는 뿌꾸와 복순이

The new year 2018, people are already heated up with Pyeongchang Winter Olympics on February 9 and the Russian World Cup on June 14.

Varty's ‘Jindo Arirang’ is an album, made to support and promote the Republic of Korea.

Arirang is Korea's representative folk song and also created with the collective effort of the public.

This song is handed down for a long time, and anyone could create a new editorial version.

Therefore, the cultural diversity of Arirang has been grown up more widely, and its regional and historical genre is keep changed constantly until now.

The folk songs, which is handed down under the name of ‘Arirang’, is estimated to be about 60 kinds of types and about 3600 songs in total.

Varty's ‘Jindo Arirang’ has been added this time.

Among the Arirang songs, the song especially expresses sentiments of korea and its painful history, is the ‘Jindo Arirang’.

Varty worked together with Singer Yang Hye Won, who is an excellent student of the Korean National University of Arts.

Varty said that he admired her work and will be very excited about working with her again later.

Varty's editorial combines the sound of singer Yang Hye Won and Varty’s unique electronic sound to create a new atmosphere.

If the ‘Jindo Arirang’ represents sentiments of korea ,Varty's ‘Jindo Arirang’ expresses it even more vividly.

A new kind of music has been made that shows unique sentiment of korea.

Varty tried to apply his life in Korea in this song, especially the emotions he felt during the 2002 World Cup in Korea and Japan when all the streets colored with red uniforms.

With the release of Varty and Yang Hye Won’s song in 2018, we hope to strike even more sympathetic cord than before.

[Credit]

Produced by Varty

Song by Yang Hye Won

Composed by Varty, Minyo

Lyrics by Varty, Minyo

Arranged by Varty

Keyboard by Varty

Recorded by Varty Studio

Mixing & Mastering by Varty Studio

Cover Art by Varty Studio

M/V made by Varty Studio

[Special Thanks]